Friday 24 June 2011

Tellens Place challenge

My daughters 7th birthday is fast approaching and i saw an image that was perfect for her card and best of all it was free and suitable for a challenge.  I obtained the image from Tellens Place Designs:

http://tellensplacedesigns.blogspot.com

I am always looking on thier blog as it has great ideas, items to buy and inspiration.

My daughter loves anything princess and purple, so i printed the image and set to work, i used sentiments that i am fairly sure came from TLC from my digital stash.


http://createwithtlc-createwithtlc.blogspot.com/

I made a card using a basic template and then adapting it to my size and created the following card:










I coloured the girl using promarkers and used glossy accents on her shoes and hair with small clear gems on her shoes but the glossy accents is so shiny you cannot see them! She is attached to the card with sponge pads so she stands out a bit more.

I glued some feathers to the little bird although i was not 100% happy with how this turned out but it was my first time using feathers and glue - what a mess! There were pink feathers all over the place!!!!!


I cut out a 7 by hand and put some glitter on it and layered it up, I hope she likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog, it really means so much to me and i appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.