Tuesday 16 August 2011

Oppps i stood in poo!

I saw this image and sentiment on Marlenes web site, which i often look at during my dinner time at work for a daily smile and often a chuckle!  I had to do a card with the image and dedicate it to my good friend Anne-Marie who always seems to see the lighter side of life.  That said she does not go around with an inane grin on her face just that she always seems to be able to put a smile on my face.

Anyways the image and sentiments can be found at the following blog: http://disguisedasagrownup.blogspot.com/

And here is the card showing the image and inside sentiment:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog, it really means so much to me and i appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.