Wednesday 18 January 2012

Cricut!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!! How lucky am i!!!!!! I have swapped my Big Shot with one of my crafting friends for a week .... she is borrowing my big shot, dies and embossing folders and i have her Cricut for a week!!! How have i not been introduced to one of these before it is great and i am going to be obsessed with it for a week!!!! My cards are all  going to have some form of Cricut embelishments!!!  I have some pennies saved so i could buy one. But then i am due to go to the yearly craft show that i go to and will probably see lots of things i need to buy there  - so torn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  What would you do???????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog, it really means so much to me and i appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.