Wednesday 2 May 2012

Wedding anniversary! But no card

Well my husband bought me a bouquet of my fav flowers and a bottle of bubbly for us to share last night as it was our wedding anniversary yesterday and i have made a mental note not to use the hot glue gun when under the influence of alcohol! My finger tips got burnt quite a few times!  The end result of the end of an evenings hard work crafting can be seen below, it hardly seems worth the effort sometimes to make handmade flowers and there are just pearlescent and not inked at all or i would of got even less done!




I plan to bend the petals back and then use the flowers on some forthcoming cards (more wedding cards!!!)

Thanks for looking!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog, it really means so much to me and i appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.