Friday 24 August 2012

CPL-50 Happy Anniversary

Long time no blog post, i admire the people who's blogs i follow for posting regularly, i just get side tracked with day to day goings on and my good intentions go on the way side.

This post is a wedding anniversary present for my sister and brother in law, i used the sketch from CLP challenge blog which i spotted from Pops cards (http://popscards.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/lili-of-valley-blog-hop-with-crafting.html)  I always feel my cards lack something in comparison to the blogs i follow but nether the less i enjoy what i do and it makes me and others happy.  Hope my sister in law likes it!



Apologies for the photos i found it really hard to photograph!

Thanks for looking!

I am entering this project into the CLP challenge:
http://clpchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/clp-50.html

1 comment:

  1. Ph I think this is so beauitful, what a lovely picture its the type I would love onmy wall, its stunning and you have done a great job, thanks for visiting me too, its so kind of you, have a great day big huggies June xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog, it really means so much to me and i appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.