Wednesday 6 February 2013

I have a craft area!!!!

I have moved house a few weeks back and have been without a phone and the internet for 2 weeks (thank goodness for 3G and my iphone! I have still been able to peek at blogs I follow – it is just not as easy to navigate and comment so I have been slacking on commenting, and posting on my own blog.

Our house move was to a slightly larger house with a larger front room so I have ‘borrowed’ my daughters desk (which is frustratingly tiny – but beggars can’t be choosers) which has a few drawers but previously I had no area so I was always on the floor after dragging my craft stuff out from its corner.  AND…… hubby did talk about perhaps a strip light fixed to the wall to go with a new desk?!?!  Personally I am angling for some shelves as I am still working from boxes and bags as you can see from my images! We have lots of new jobs to do around the house before i get a dedicated craft area but I can now just sit and craft without having to move my stuff all around.

Sorry for not getting to comment on blogs, coops and pops especially I have been loving all of your cards and always make a point of reading up on your latest antics!


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your new home! I hope you soon get your crafty space and shelves! Stay warm!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog, it really means so much to me and i appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.