Sunday 1 June 2014

Summer at Just Inspirational Monthly Challenge


The theme for this months challenge is summer, what a fab theme!  
For this challenge we have 2 fantastic sponsors:
 
 



My card for this challenge was made using an image from time for tea image, i picked this image as it reminded me of my children who are both mad about making daisy chains!  I used bright colours from my stash to keep with the Summer theme (the colours are actually quite bright but for some reason my image is really washed out). The sentiment is an old freebie from TLC.



Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. so gorgeous sonia.i love the pretty image and your soft colours are beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog, it really means so much to me and i appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.