Saturday 28 June 2014

Teacher thank you cards

I was asked to make 3 thank you cards for the end of term for my niece to give to her teachers.  I have just signed up for the skin and hair colouring classes at Kit and Clowder. I have not had too much time to spend on my classes but there are no time limits for the classes (thank goodness!).  I have tried to show shading on  my faces a bit better than i usually do and have invested in some copics which i think i am going to switch to!

The first card i made is using an image from Mo Manning, the image was coloured with Copics for the skin and promarkers for the rest.  I used papers from my stash (it was hard to find papers with some link to school so i picked the only one i could find and i coloured around the papers.




The next 2 cards are for the teaching assistants, the image is saturated canary from fathers day for the first one.


The next card is using a melijen image (even better they had a sale on when i went to buy the image!).

Thank you for looking!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog, it really means so much to me and i appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.