Monday 25 August 2014

An Elephant Never Forgets


Its time again for team B at Crafting from the Heart.
The theme is Anything Goes so no reason not to add your latest creation, and our fantastic sponsors for this week is Robyns Fetish .


I have used the image An elephant never forgets

I coloured the elephant up with promarkers and layered up with card stock and papers from the works that i have had for a while.  The sentiment is a TLC one which was offered as a freebie a few weeks back, i thought it was just perfect to go with the image.


Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love your elephant and that is such a fantastic belated birthday sentiment! Wonderful colours, I just adore it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sonia, A fabulous card and image, love the design. Thank you so much.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sentiment and super cute image, beautifully colored. Thanks for commenting on my blog, Sonia.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog, it really means so much to me and i appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.