Tuesday 23 December 2014

JIC Quest designer christmas card!



I have been honoured to be accepted as a guest designer for Just Inspirational Challenges this week and the sponsor is Milk Coffee they have the cutest images in their Etsy shop.


The inspirational image for this challenge was:


The card was made using the image Boy with Rudolf costume, i coloured the image up with a combination of copics and promarkers and fussy cut the hat and nose, added some stickles and a touch of glossy accents.

I layered the image up onto some mirror card and some papers from my stash onto centura pearl card stock.



Thanks for looking!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog, it really means so much to me and i appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.